Presidential Physician: Richard Tubb
- Medical school: University of Wisconsin Medical School, 1985
- [August 2001] Colonel, MC, USAF, SFS
- Retired from USAF as Brigadier General, on 1 Sept. 2009.
- Residency in Family Medicine, David Grant USAF Medical Center (California) from 1985 to 1988.
- Official USAF biography.
- Profile in: Jones, Cathy Areu. "First person singular." Washington Post Magazine. Feb. 9, 2003, page 10. Quoted as saying: "When I am in the limelight or spotlight, it's extremely uncomfortable. It usually means that something's wrong."
- In July 2005 an Internet rumor started, saying that Dr. Tubb was medicating President G.W. Bush for mental health reasons. For Dr. Zebra's take on this, please see the George W. Bush page.
- Bachelors degree, US Air Force Academy, 1981
- White House Press Secretary. Summary of the President's Physical Examination. August 4, 2001. https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4347414/Bush-2001-medical-statement.pdf