Presidential Physician: Anthony L. Pucillo
- Medical school: Mt. Sinai School of Medicine of New York University
- In 2004 was director of the cardiac catheterization laboratory at Westchester Medical Center (New York).
- Pucillo performed a cardiac catheterization on Clinton in September 2004, the results of which were undoubtedly used to plan Clinton's coronary bypass operation.
- Residency in internal medicine at New York and Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia Campus.
- Fellowship in cardiology at New York and Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia Campus.