Presidential Physician: John Reynolds
- Medical school: Harvard Medical School, 1949
- Born 1926, California
- Dr. Reynolds cared for Ronald and Nancy Reagan in the two years preceding the presidency.
- Los Angeles Academy of Medicine. President 1978-1979. Emeritus.
- American Society of Hematology.
- American College of Physicians.
- Multiple articles and book chapters.
- Personal communication, 2004.
- Altman, Lawrence K. Reagan vows to resign if doctor in White House finds him unfit. New York Times. 11 June 1980; A1, A28
- Reynolds, John. How healthy is Reagan? U.S. News and World Report. 8 Dec. 1980; pages 25-26