Presidential Physician: E. "Connie" Moriano
- Medical school: Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, 1981
- Full name = Eleanor Concepcion Mariano
- Residency in internal medicine, San Diego Naval Medical Center, completed 1986
- Board certified in internal medicine, 1987
- Residency in surgery, San Diego Naval Medical Center
- Mariano appears about 30 minutes into the National Geographic video "Air Force One" (2001), showing the medical facilities aboard the airplane.
- Excoriated by New Jersey Governor Chris Christie in 2013 after she publicly commented on his obesity.
- Gilbert, Rober E (ed.). Managing Crisis: Presidential Disability and the Twenty-Fifth Amendment. Bronx, NY: Fordham University Press, 2000 (ISBN: 0823220877).
- Hedger B. White coats in the White House: Former presidential physicians reflect on their service. AMedNews, Mar. 23, 2009. http://www.amednews.com/article/20090323/profession/303239973/4/.