Presidential Physician: Anson G. Henry
- Henry evaluated Lincoln's mental state after the broken engagement between Lincoln and Mary Todd in January 1841 1a.
- Henry, whose office was next to Lincoln's in Springfield, is described as a friend of Lincoln 2a. Dr. William Wallace had an office on the first floor 2a.
- "Dr. Anson G. Henry," Harry E. Pratt, Lincoln Herald. October 1943. [cited by 2b]
- Bumgarner, John R. The Health of the Presidents: The 41 United States Presidents Through 1993 from a Physician's Point of View. Jefferson, NC: MacFarland & Company, 1994.
- Gary, Ralph. Following Lincoln's Footsteps. New York: Carroll & Graf, 2001.