Presidential Physician: Byron Edward Pollock
- Medical school: Tulane University, 1936
- Born Oct. 19, 1910, Norton, TX
- Fellow, American College of Physicians
- Fellow, American College of Chest Physicians
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology (Board of Trustees)
- Member, American Heart Association (Scientific Council)
- Member, American Medical Association
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- Certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiology
- Roos CA. Physicians to the Presidents, and their patients: a bibliography. Bull Med Library Assoc. 1961; 49(3): 291-360.
- American Men of Medicine, 3rd ed. Institute for Research in Biography: Farmingdale, NY, 1961; p 547.