Presidential Physician: Kevin O'Connor
- Medical school: New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine, 1992.
- Issued report on Biden's health in 2019.
- White House physician (one of many), 2006.
- Physician to Vice President Biden during Biden's entire tenure as VP (Miller).
- Retired from US Army as colonel, 2017.
- Faculty, George Washington University.
- Miller, Zeke. "Biden replaces White House doctor with longtime physician." Associated Press. January 25, 2021. https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-donald-trump-science-sean-conley-001b1b407cfbbd3361579fc77106459a