Presidential Physician: Ronny L. Jackson
- Lead physician at the White House starting in 2013.
- Oversaw President Trump's first physical examination and two of President Obama's.
- Some of his hyperbolic public pronouncements as Trump's physician, when taken literally, invited ridicule... which was delivered.
- In running for Congress in 2020, he demonstrated a sad divorce from reality.
- Jenna Johnson and Lenny Bernstein. "Trump’s first official physical exam could provide new clues about his health." Washington Post. Jan. 12, 2018. https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-first-official-physical-exam-could-provide-new-clues-about-his-health/2018/01/11/81924536-f640-11e7-beb6-c8d48830c54d_story.html