Presidential Physician: Lawrence C. Mohr
- Medical school: University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- Full name = Lawrence Charles Mohr Jr.
- White House physician from 1987 to 1993, serving Presidents Reagan, Bush, and Clinton.
- Residency in internal medicine, Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- Board certified in internal medicine, 1982.
- Fellowship in pulmonary diseases, Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- Gilbert, Robert E (ed.). Managing Crisis: Presidential Disability and the Twenty-Fifth Amendment. Bronx, NY: Fordham University Press, 2000 (ISBN: 0823220877).