Presidential Physician: Sean P. Conley
- Medical school: Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine, 2006
- Residency in Emergency Medicine, Naval Hospital Portsmouth (Virginia)
- Controversial tenure as Physician to the President, owing to a lack of transparency and perhaps honesty about the President's condition.
- Took "a teaching role" at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences after leaving the White House (Miller).
- School and graduation date from vitals.com (downloaded 2020-12-07)
- Miller, Zeke. "Biden replaces White House doctor with longtime physician." Associated Press. January 25, 2021. https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-donald-trump-science-sean-conley-001b1b407cfbbd3361579fc77106459a