Presidential Physician: J. Randolph Beahrs
- Beahrs was a urologist in St. Paul, MN.
- He and Dr. David Utz performed a cytoscopy on Reagan on Aug. 9, 1986.
- He and Dr. David Utz performed a prostate operation (?TURP) on Reagan on Jan. 5, 1987.
- The relationship between Dr. J. Randolph Beahrs and the author of the reference below, Dr. Oliver H. Beahrs, is unclear. Oliver Beahrs was a surgeon from the Mayo Clinic. One or the other of them participated in the modified mastectomy on Mrs. Reagan on Oct. 17, 1987.
- Beahrs, Oliver H. The medical history of President Ronald Reagan. J Am Coll Surg. 1994;178:86-96.