- Ronald Reagan:
· Before presidency: operating surgeon
· During presidency: primary physician
- Smith, a urologist, performed a transurethral resection of Reagan's prostate in 1967 and was physician to the President during the first part of Reagan's second term [Beahrs].
- Altman, Lawrence K. Reagan vows to resign if doctor in White House finds him unfit. New York Times. 11 June 1980; A1, A28
- Beahrs, Oliver H. The medical history of President Ronald Reagan. J Am Coll Surg. 1994;178:86-96.
Copyright (c) 2000-2013 by DoctorZebra.com. All Rights Reserved.